02-09-2014, 08:31 PM
OP, here are a few pics of "sand socks" very easy to do.
I always use the sand filled sock on top and squish that one as it gives finer adjustments...the airsoft one will give coarser adjustments. I also stack them to give more elevation if needed. Hope this helps you.
Quick how to;
1. Find an old sock that doesn't have any holes
2. Open sock
3. dump in bbs/sand
4. tie knot
5. fold excess sock back on itsself for added durability
6. go shoot.
![[Image: sandsock_zps082b4eb6.jpg]](http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac36/jumpboots14/sandsock_zps082b4eb6.jpg)
![[Image: sandsock2_zps53455e0d.jpg]](http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac36/jumpboots14/sandsock2_zps53455e0d.jpg)
![[Image: sandsock3_zpsb3b730f1.jpg]](http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac36/jumpboots14/sandsock3_zpsb3b730f1.jpg)
I've had that green one for 6-7 years...the white one is recent as the bb filled one finally kicked the bucket, as you can see they are easily replaceable.
I always use the sand filled sock on top and squish that one as it gives finer adjustments...the airsoft one will give coarser adjustments. I also stack them to give more elevation if needed. Hope this helps you.
Quick how to;
1. Find an old sock that doesn't have any holes
2. Open sock
3. dump in bbs/sand
4. tie knot
5. fold excess sock back on itsself for added durability
6. go shoot.
![[Image: sandsock_zps082b4eb6.jpg]](http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac36/jumpboots14/sandsock_zps082b4eb6.jpg)
![[Image: sandsock2_zps53455e0d.jpg]](http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac36/jumpboots14/sandsock2_zps53455e0d.jpg)
![[Image: sandsock3_zpsb3b730f1.jpg]](http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac36/jumpboots14/sandsock3_zpsb3b730f1.jpg)
I've had that green one for 6-7 years...the white one is recent as the bb filled one finally kicked the bucket, as you can see they are easily replaceable.
