Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Scope mount for vortex viper?
#13
Klem Wrote:My experience with LaRue is the zero never deviates more than about 1cm@100M (0.4MOA) when taking them off and on.
Given the precision of the LaRue's I don't think the AADMount extra screws and cross bars are needed, certainly not on a Grendel. But they would give you peace of mind.
I had a lt104 on my grendel and ran out of elevation adjustment trying to get to 750. I had to dial back and hold. I ordered the lt745 on a Saturday and received it that Tuesday. I took the scope out, mounted it in the new mount, and stuck it on the rifle. I made a 20 moa adjustment to the elevation knob and shot it. It was dead on windage. It surprises me to have two mounts made 2 years apart and my windage didn't change at all.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by up-the-creek - 02-06-2014, 02:44 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by keystone183 - 02-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by explorecaves - 02-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by Whelenon - 02-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by bigbear_98 - 02-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by CPT.CRAZY - 02-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by lilharcher - 02-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by VASCAR2 - 02-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by cory - 02-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by explorecaves - 02-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by Klem - 02-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by Joseph5 - 02-07-2014, 05:03 AM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by bigbear_98 - 02-07-2014, 05:31 AM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by rushmc - 02-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by MikeGideon - 02-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Scope mount for vortex viper? - by up-the-creek - 03-04-2014, 03:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)