Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Paint after hunting season
#1
I was very impressed with my Grendel this hunting season. I finished the season with 6 hogs, 2 deer and a turkey. I used a green upper on my Grendel project that didn't match Magpul OD. I planned on painting it at some point. I've painted Multicam before, but decided to try Brownel's Alluminhyde II. I used Cototye Tan, it matches Magpul FDE fairly well.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4534[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4535[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4536[/ATTACH]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Paint after hunting season - by Flyby - 02-06-2014, 11:20 PM
New Paint after hunting season - by montana - 02-06-2014, 11:35 PM
New Paint after hunting season - by ricsmall - 02-07-2014, 04:17 AM
New Paint after hunting season - by Drifter - 02-07-2014, 05:33 AM
New Paint after hunting season - by Klem - 02-07-2014, 11:30 AM
New Paint after hunting season - by Flyby - 02-07-2014, 03:38 PM
New Paint after hunting season - by jawbone - 02-07-2014, 11:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)