02-06-2014, 05:32 PM
I've only seen him use a Glock.
As far as the ex-wife, she was a part of the story early on in the show. They kept her because it was part of the plot to get Raylan to go to extreme measures and take out Nicky since he made a run at his wife and him. Once that was done, I'm sure she will be out of the picture most of the time. I kept thinking they were going to get back together with the baby being born. But with the close call she had with Nicky's men she wanted to get out.
I think she has been on Californication as well. I don't watch that but I saw her on the screen while flipping and stopped to see what it was. I think she is smoking.
As far as the ex-wife, she was a part of the story early on in the show. They kept her because it was part of the plot to get Raylan to go to extreme measures and take out Nicky since he made a run at his wife and him. Once that was done, I'm sure she will be out of the picture most of the time. I kept thinking they were going to get back together with the baby being born. But with the close call she had with Nicky's men she wanted to get out.
I think she has been on Californication as well. I don't watch that but I saw her on the screen while flipping and stopped to see what it was. I think she is smoking.

