02-05-2014, 01:59 AM
(Just want to say I'm not trying to drag anyone else into this conversation at all)
I only read this and thought it might be beneficial to the discussion in some way or another from a technical aspect.
With that being said I was looking at a post that Adamlilja posted in another section about barrel cleaning and I was reading on the website and found a couple of articles that were written a few years back that seemed to shed some light on a few things.
http://www.riflebarrels.com/articles/bar...curate.htm
This one in particular below is really about Throat angles (Enjoy)
http://www.riflebarrels.com/articles/bul...angles.htm
I only read this and thought it might be beneficial to the discussion in some way or another from a technical aspect.
With that being said I was looking at a post that Adamlilja posted in another section about barrel cleaning and I was reading on the website and found a couple of articles that were written a few years back that seemed to shed some light on a few things.
http://www.riflebarrels.com/articles/bar...curate.htm
This one in particular below is really about Throat angles (Enjoy)
http://www.riflebarrels.com/articles/bul...angles.htm

