Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Android application Wind Meters???
#5
I use shooter since it's highly recommended on SH. I had Patagonia on my PDA, but once I got my Droid, I sold my PDA since I didn't need two ballistics program to haul around. The Shooter program is $10 and it's well worth the price.

I have a Kestrel in addition to Shooter, so I get good wind readings. Kestrel teamed up with Horus if you have deeper pockets...neat unit, but hard to justify the expense of $600 for that Kestrel unit.

ETA: I used the Shooter to hit targets at 1025 yards without issue.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Android application Wind Meters??? - by Mutt - 08-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Android application Wind Meters??? - by RStewart - 08-16-2011, 05:26 PM
Android application Wind Meters??? - by warped - 08-16-2011, 06:48 PM
Android application Wind Meters??? - by Mutt - 08-17-2011, 12:30 AM
Android application Wind Meters??? - by munchie3409 - 08-17-2011, 01:06 AM
Android application Wind Meters??? - by GregP42 - 09-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Android application Wind Meters??? - by Mutt - 09-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Android application Wind Meters??? - by GregP42 - 09-05-2011, 02:53 AM
Android application Wind Meters??? - by Mutt - 09-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Android application Wind Meters??? - by mlmiller1 - 09-05-2011, 11:38 PM
Android application Wind Meters??? - by Mutt - 09-06-2011, 04:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)