Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
measurements from bigbear's grendel
#15
woohoo Wrote:A gradual slope maybe 1/8" long.
I'll try to take a photo of a 264LBC through the bore scope when I have some time, maybe later today.


I think it may be deceiving. If you look at the rest of the chamber, neck length for example, it also looks very short. I took some pics of my WOA 223 wylde chamber for comparision. I wish I had a bore scope. I would like to see some pics of that!

[Image: photo15_zps93d216c5.jpg]

[Image: photo25_zps7b43d6d9.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:16 AM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:22 AM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-04-2014, 04:59 PM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-04-2014, 06:08 PM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by bigbear_98 - 02-04-2014, 06:25 PM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-05-2014, 02:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)