Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
measurements from bigbear's grendel
#11
bigbear_98 Wrote:I am posting this to ask questions and verify that I am understanding correctly. Does anyone have a "yes you're right" or "no you're and idiot" to give me?

Yes, you are correct except with the Grendel there is no "freebore" that is the first part of the compound throat where the lands get taller at a 1/2 degree slope.
Only comment I have is the lands look like a pretty abrupt start.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:16 AM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:22 AM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-04-2014, 04:59 PM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-04-2014, 06:08 PM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-05-2014, 02:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)