Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Finally done!
#16
customcutter Wrote:Not sure what you meant by a bit big on the 4-16X50. I think it's only an ounce or two heavier than the 2.5-10X44, and almost the same length. I was looking for the 4-16 SFP, and found a great deal on a 2.5-10, so I bought it. I might be wrong on the weight and length, it's been a few weeks since I was looking.

Looking forward to some range reports.
I mean too high magnification. I have good eyes and think it may be too much??For a dual use rifle. I feel I may not use it much past 10X other than spotting after the shot.
The scope should be here Friday I will put em up as soon as I have time off..
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Finally done! - by Heywood - 01-27-2014, 03:16 AM
Finally done! - by LRRPF52 - 01-27-2014, 03:18 AM
Finally done! - by dmsims21 - 01-27-2014, 03:18 AM
Finally done! - by Heywood - 01-27-2014, 03:47 AM
Finally done! - by WildBill3/75 - 01-27-2014, 03:47 AM
Finally done! - by Tedward - 01-27-2014, 03:52 AM
Finally done! - by Heywood - 01-27-2014, 04:19 AM
Finally done! - by LRRPF52 - 01-27-2014, 05:29 AM
Finally done! - by montana - 01-27-2014, 06:07 AM
Finally done! - by Heywood - 01-27-2014, 08:57 AM
Finally done! - by Heywood - 01-27-2014, 09:08 AM
Finally done! - by Whelenon - 01-27-2014, 02:33 PM
Finally done! - by LRRPF52 - 01-27-2014, 06:05 PM
Finally done! - by Heywood - 02-04-2014, 03:18 AM
Finally done! - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:37 AM
Finally done! - by Heywood - 02-04-2014, 04:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)