Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
measurements from bigbear's grendel
#8
customcutter Wrote:BB, thanks that makes sense. I was trying to figure out how you were using this???

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...CC8Q9QEwAw


Heh, I do have one of those, but I haven't used it yet. I keep trying to figure out how big of a hammer I will need to get it in the chamber.... ;-)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:16 AM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:22 AM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by bigbear_98 - 02-04-2014, 03:28 AM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-04-2014, 04:59 PM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-04-2014, 06:08 PM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-05-2014, 02:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)