Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
measurements from bigbear's grendel
#2
Information on amax.

Amax oal
2.270
2.256
2.265
2.260
2.250

.02 variation

Amax projectile length
1.237
1.239
1.241
1.236
1.238

.005 variation

I'm not sure what to think of that. Does the ogive of these bullets vary that much? I'm guessing I'll know more when sinclair sends my 6.5 comparator insert.
Thoughts?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by bigbear_98 - 02-04-2014, 03:07 AM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:16 AM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by customcutter - 02-04-2014, 03:22 AM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-04-2014, 04:59 PM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-04-2014, 06:08 PM
measurements from bigbear's grendel - by woohoo - 02-05-2014, 02:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)