02-03-2014, 05:32 AM
As I've said before, it's not that there was a mistake made, it's how it was responded to. I'm concerned with how this has been responded to. However, most of the information has come second hand so I'm going to reserve my final opinion a bit longer.
If it's true that the barrels are in "spec" and it'll need to be sent back on the buyers dime to be altered(fixed), then I would be very uncomfortable about buying a barrel from them in the future. However, if they were to do the right thing and take responsibility, then they'd have a future customer for certain.
Following these Liberty barrels since XCR came on the scene, advertising significantly higher than normal MVs, I suspect that these liberty barrels may be a deviation of the Grendel Chamber. I have no problem with that, but they should be marked accordingly.
If it's true that the barrels are in "spec" and it'll need to be sent back on the buyers dime to be altered(fixed), then I would be very uncomfortable about buying a barrel from them in the future. However, if they were to do the right thing and take responsibility, then they'd have a future customer for certain.
Following these Liberty barrels since XCR came on the scene, advertising significantly higher than normal MVs, I suspect that these liberty barrels may be a deviation of the Grendel Chamber. I have no problem with that, but they should be marked accordingly.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

