Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five???
#15
Fired rifle today, No issues. Looks like I have my five round hunting Pmag!

On a side note.... I see why people love this little cartridge in the AR platform. I found a nice level 500 yard range, Picking off little rocks of my choosing. It was awesome, I cant wait to take it further.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by explorecaves - 01-16-2014, 11:45 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jurassic - 01-16-2014, 11:51 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by sureshot - 01-29-2014, 05:22 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by LRRPF52 - 01-29-2014, 07:04 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jurassic - 01-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by sureshot - 02-01-2014, 03:25 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jluck - 02-02-2014, 02:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)