02-01-2014, 11:05 AM
The headspace on my chamber is minimum with my bolt that measures .135 deep and I polished the bolt face and lapped the lugs.
Maybe since your depth is .130 you might have too tight headspace.
The face of your bolt looks to have a lot of copper build up for 26 rounds fired.
You should have at least 4 thou headspace clearance on a new barrel and bolt.
I wouldn't use that bolt anymore until the depth can measure .135 deep.
The lugs have to be right also.
Maybe since your depth is .130 you might have too tight headspace.
The face of your bolt looks to have a lot of copper build up for 26 rounds fired.
You should have at least 4 thou headspace clearance on a new barrel and bolt.
I wouldn't use that bolt anymore until the depth can measure .135 deep.
The lugs have to be right also.
