Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five???
#12
Well sorry to hear that. I've posted on this forum over a year ago about using pmags. I've shot over 600 rounds through the 20 round mags with exactly two malfunctions. I have three hunt kills while using those mags, although I've only used one round per kill, but I doubt my experience with the mags is unique. Good luck, jluck... Try it for yourself then rock on!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by explorecaves - 01-16-2014, 11:45 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jurassic - 01-16-2014, 11:51 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by sureshot - 01-29-2014, 05:22 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by LRRPF52 - 01-29-2014, 07:04 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jurassic - 01-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by sureshot - 02-01-2014, 03:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)