01-30-2014, 03:16 PM
tango29 Wrote:Defending Satern is not XCR's job. Steve Satern needs to reply addressing the concerns
Of the people that have issues with the barrels. If the concerns are groundless then he needs to state why a what his investigation discovered. He also needs to stand by his product if something is wrong with the barrels. This is now Thursday and no reply from Satern. XCR's is not responsible for the quality of the product purchased. Satern is responsible for the quality control. Of the barrels. Satern would have to warranty the barrels.
I totally agree with this. I would also probably do exactly what XCR is doing had I organized the buy. He is NOT responsible for anything except for giving people a great chance to buy a barrel inexpensively and get it quicker than most all other places. Well that and single-handedly trying to defend a company that I'm certain can defend themselves.
Tedward-not if money has already been sent to Satern for the barrels purchased in a "group buy". I'm not slinging mud... just giving perspective. Let's say I organized a group buy. It went so smoothly that I immediately organized another. After gathering interest I put in an order for x number of barrels. After receiving much of the money (but not all needed) I put up the rest and make the order. Then say the barrel being purchased is being described as defective by people on the forum that you did much of the group buy through (some of whom's came through the first group buy). Now you run the risk of people asking for their money back plus not selling the barrels that you put your own coin up for. Of course, I would be defensive. I don't think there is profit in the group buy for XCR, but I can see how he could lose his own hard earned money.
Am I wrong XCR?
