Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five???
#10
LRRPF52 Wrote:When I tried a PMAG just for kicks, I had several stove pipe malfs, and my Grendel normally runs 100% with steel Grendel 9rd mags.

This is a concern, My rig is mainly for hunting and that is when I need the 5 round mag to work 100%. I will get out and test when this storm blows over.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by explorecaves - 01-16-2014, 11:45 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jurassic - 01-16-2014, 11:51 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by sureshot - 01-29-2014, 05:22 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by LRRPF52 - 01-29-2014, 07:04 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jluck - 01-29-2014, 07:57 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jurassic - 01-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by sureshot - 02-01-2014, 03:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)