01-24-2014, 09:34 PM
Referencing post #123 where rick0shay posted a paragraph for me.....
I received a Lilja 318 barrel today. Using the same technique, tools, and bullets in my post #123, I measured the maximum length I could seat the same 123 SST bullets to in this barrel. It comes out as 2.274. I realize it doesn't matter to some people, but just for reference, and stay true to my previous posts, the cannelure ends up entirely out of the neck, Not nearly as far as rickoshay's comparison above, but a huge (in my opinion) difference from the 2.195 in my other barrel with the cannelure completely hidden.
I received a Lilja 318 barrel today. Using the same technique, tools, and bullets in my post #123, I measured the maximum length I could seat the same 123 SST bullets to in this barrel. It comes out as 2.274. I realize it doesn't matter to some people, but just for reference, and stay true to my previous posts, the cannelure ends up entirely out of the neck, Not nearly as far as rickoshay's comparison above, but a huge (in my opinion) difference from the 2.195 in my other barrel with the cannelure completely hidden.

