01-24-2014, 06:20 PM
As to identifying industry partners and vendors, the forum has an Industry Partner section that businesses are welcome to submit to and join. The Grendel Forum has basically operated on an honor system in that regard since the old forum was destroyed. We used to have small industry banners up in the forum heading on each page.
If you are an industry figure, please contact HANKA, site admin. The Grendel Forum is very friendly to businesses. There are several forum posters who have businesses that post under a regular screen name, so forum members might not know the interests involved behind postings. I would encourage anyone with a business to place some type of logo or link in their profile, after checking in with HANKA.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/forumdisp...Y-PARTNERS
As to the Liberty barrel chambers, I think by following the gentlemanly culture that this forum is known for, we will get it worked out, and there should be no need for a bad taste in anyone's mouth. I know Satern has a great reputation as one of the top-line barrel makers in the US, and they will take care of their customers.
If you are an industry figure, please contact HANKA, site admin. The Grendel Forum is very friendly to businesses. There are several forum posters who have businesses that post under a regular screen name, so forum members might not know the interests involved behind postings. I would encourage anyone with a business to place some type of logo or link in their profile, after checking in with HANKA.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/forumdisp...Y-PARTNERS
As to the Liberty barrel chambers, I think by following the gentlemanly culture that this forum is known for, we will get it worked out, and there should be no need for a bad taste in anyone's mouth. I know Satern has a great reputation as one of the top-line barrel makers in the US, and they will take care of their customers.
