Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lija barrel question
#12
About an even split between the 318 and 319 - they seem to be equally desirable.
I got the 319 (.825 under the HG). The .65 under the HG should be fine, but I don't like how it is .75 after. I fundamentally don't like the profile ending larger than the middle.
I guess it is the engineer in me, but cantilevered beams should start with a large cross section and end with a smaller one.
"Its science"

The Lilja barrels are properly stressed relieved, so even the lighter profile shouldn't shift POI when it heats up.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lija barrel question - by cst - 01-21-2014, 08:44 PM
Lija barrel question - by cory - 01-21-2014, 09:03 PM
Lija barrel question - by explorecaves - 01-21-2014, 09:04 PM
Lija barrel question - by cst - 01-21-2014, 10:14 PM
Lija barrel question - by explorecaves - 01-21-2014, 10:22 PM
Lija barrel question - by cst - 01-21-2014, 11:12 PM
Lija barrel question - by cst - 01-21-2014, 11:13 PM
Lija barrel question - by Tedward - 01-21-2014, 11:31 PM
Lija barrel question - by explorecaves - 01-21-2014, 11:34 PM
Lija barrel question - by cory - 01-22-2014, 01:17 AM
Lija barrel question - by cory - 01-22-2014, 01:19 AM
Lija barrel question - by dmsims21 - 01-22-2014, 01:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)