Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five???
#6
explorecaves Wrote:They get just as cold but it doesn't feel as cold due to the difference in thermal conductivity between metal and plastic.
Yep.

jurassic Wrote:I can get 3 in a 10 round Pmag before it swells, but its not ideal. I would get some metal mags and forget about plastic for the Grendel.

Wow, Only three aye? I was hoping to make it work. I just don't prefer metal mags but I will have to learn to deal with it I guess.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by explorecaves - 01-16-2014, 11:45 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jurassic - 01-16-2014, 11:51 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jluck - 01-19-2014, 01:53 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by sureshot - 01-29-2014, 05:22 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by LRRPF52 - 01-29-2014, 07:04 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jurassic - 01-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by sureshot - 02-01-2014, 03:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)