Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five???
#3
jluck Wrote:Has anyone successfully modified a ten round P-mag to accept five rounds and function properly? I was playing around with a twenty round mag and loaded six or seven Grendel rounds in it before any noticeable binding occurred.
I really want a four or five round (shorty) P-Mag to use for hunting, I like them much better for the lack of noise and they don't seem to get near as cold when temps drop.

Thanks.

I can get 3 in a 10 round Pmag before it swells, but its not ideal. I would get some metal mags and forget about plastic for the Grendel.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by explorecaves - 01-16-2014, 11:45 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jurassic - 01-16-2014, 11:51 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by sureshot - 01-29-2014, 05:22 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by LRRPF52 - 01-29-2014, 07:04 PM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by jurassic - 01-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Magpul ten round mag modified to hold five??? - by sureshot - 02-01-2014, 03:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)