Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sierra 85 grain bullets
#6
Just taking a cursory gander at 85gr pill loads...it looks like the ones in Vol 1 are in Vol 2. If you HAD to get only one of them I would get Vol 2, but I am far from disappointed that I got them both.

H335 is the one that was most appealing to me since I load other stuff with it as well. ymmv
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sierra 85 grain bullets - by 45r - 01-14-2014, 06:31 PM
Sierra 85 grain bullets - by NugginFutz - 01-15-2014, 12:27 AM
Sierra 85 grain bullets - by GMinor - 01-15-2014, 04:42 AM
Sierra 85 grain bullets - by mccuistion - 01-15-2014, 03:32 PM
Sierra 85 grain bullets - by explorecaves - 01-15-2014, 04:21 PM
Sierra 85 grain bullets - by KentuckyBuddha - 01-15-2014, 04:41 PM
Sierra 85 grain bullets - by SteveFrench - 01-15-2014, 05:10 PM
Sierra 85 grain bullets - by txgunner00 - 01-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Sierra 85 grain bullets - by 45r - 02-17-2014, 09:13 PM
Sierra 85 grain bullets - by sneaky one - 02-18-2014, 02:28 AM
Sierra 85 grain bullets - by 45r - 02-18-2014, 04:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)