Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Are M4 feed ramps a must?
#1
I am putting my new upper together and noticed the upper receiver that I bought doesn't have M4 feed ramps like I thought. Will it work for the Grendel?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Are M4 feed ramps a must? - by waveslayer - 01-12-2014, 05:32 AM
Are M4 feed ramps a must? - by NugginFutz - 01-12-2014, 05:42 AM
Are M4 feed ramps a must? - by NugginFutz - 01-12-2014, 05:49 AM
Are M4 feed ramps a must? - by waveslayer - 01-12-2014, 05:59 AM
Are M4 feed ramps a must? - by Keep The Change - 01-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Are M4 feed ramps a must? - by Keep The Change - 01-16-2014, 01:03 PM
Are M4 feed ramps a must? - by NugginFutz - 01-16-2014, 04:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)