01-08-2014, 03:47 PM
aclark Wrote:Sorry, I meant chamber and not cartridge. What I mean though, does the LBC bolt have the same dimensions as the AA bolt? My Lilja barrel will have the 6.5 Grendel chamber headspaced to an LBC bolt, but I would think because I have the correct chamber, that an AA or MF bolt would work just as well.
Ok so I've intended to keep my mouth shut until I get my comments verified. I'm currently waiting an email back from Dan. Side note once I get it I'll be mailing in final payment as I have it all now.
Anyways we're talking about an AR15 bolt here. There's some play built into the design. Many people here on the forum have used an AA bolt in a LBC type II chamber just fine and vice versa. I don't see any reason it'll be any different here.
I've got the measurements of the MF bolt in a thread somewhere. The bolt group buy thread or one of the Lilja group buy threads, I don't remember. The bolt face depth was either 0.135" or 0.136". Talking with LRPF52 the OAL matched his AA bolt. It was an exact match for my bolt that came with my PF Grendel.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

