Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which 26 round magazine?
#2
AmishEskimoNinja Wrote:I've been shopping around for a 26 round magazine (I've already got a couple of 10 rounders)

The reviews on Midway for the two they have in stock are pretty bad:
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/656987/...teel-black

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/794721/...teel-black

Is there a better brand to get 26 round magazines from?

I've always had good service from the ones I bought directly from Alexander Arms. I believe they actually test each magazine for function before sending it out.

Disclaimer: all of my magazines were purchased over 6 years ago.

Godspeed,
Chase
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which 26 round magazine? - by AmishEskimoNinja - 01-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Which 26 round magazine? - by 55Kingpin - 01-07-2014, 01:35 PM
Which 26 round magazine? - by Tedward - 01-07-2014, 03:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)