01-05-2014, 10:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2014, 10:44 PM by sneaky one.)
This thread came up a while back-remember? The only difference was the rifle choice this time.
On the previous one- I stated that I would use my S & W model 2206, .22 LR- semi auto handgun loaded with CCI Stingers. 10 shots x 2 mags.
I have trained with this setup in dark , and daylite conditions. The robe-back pocket backup to this one is a S&W polymer .380, loaded w/ 6 critical defense loads.
The idea here is not to destroy my house-mechanical items in the house-furnace-wiring-AC unit-etc...in case of a few stray bullets==you will miss the target in the dark, more than you hit the d-bag.
Thirdly, the Grrr is leaning against my nightstand , slinged- fully loaded=26 rnds. of 95 Vmax- in case they can still crawl a bit.. Layser lyte small red laser on it- flashlite is the headband unit= super bright.
I don't want to shoot thru the walls as to injure my naybs. They are too nice to throw bullets at them -Practice on hitting your target in semi dark situations.
Next up- I just bought a BHW 5.56 bbl., it came with a free upper from Surplus ammo--==I will load for this w/ 40 grn. Varmint Grenades- as to replace- or-backup the Grrr.
Many asked of the Stingers as my first choice- We found an old stop sign on an abandoned road years back- it was .22 handgun shoot afternoon with my old Dad.
We tried 9 brands- wts. types of .22 ammo==the CCI Stinger was the only one that went thru the sign @ 20 yds. Plus full reliability.
If I had no handguns, I would choose the 5.56 in Varmint Grenade loading-to keep the hood safe. A big dog would be nice- but as L-52 stated- you have to be there to train the hound, some of us are too dang busy!
And as bwaites stated-can ya trust them??? Throw a dog a steak-med. rare- he'll polish your shoes! Do the laundry too!!!!! Protect your family-you too. Take a carry class.
Join the NRA for a start.
I'll post a pic soon of a .45 ACP recovered thru the gel= OMG! Federal Hydro shock.
On the previous one- I stated that I would use my S & W model 2206, .22 LR- semi auto handgun loaded with CCI Stingers. 10 shots x 2 mags.
I have trained with this setup in dark , and daylite conditions. The robe-back pocket backup to this one is a S&W polymer .380, loaded w/ 6 critical defense loads.
The idea here is not to destroy my house-mechanical items in the house-furnace-wiring-AC unit-etc...in case of a few stray bullets==you will miss the target in the dark, more than you hit the d-bag.
Thirdly, the Grrr is leaning against my nightstand , slinged- fully loaded=26 rnds. of 95 Vmax- in case they can still crawl a bit.. Layser lyte small red laser on it- flashlite is the headband unit= super bright.
I don't want to shoot thru the walls as to injure my naybs. They are too nice to throw bullets at them -Practice on hitting your target in semi dark situations.
Next up- I just bought a BHW 5.56 bbl., it came with a free upper from Surplus ammo--==I will load for this w/ 40 grn. Varmint Grenades- as to replace- or-backup the Grrr.
Many asked of the Stingers as my first choice- We found an old stop sign on an abandoned road years back- it was .22 handgun shoot afternoon with my old Dad.
We tried 9 brands- wts. types of .22 ammo==the CCI Stinger was the only one that went thru the sign @ 20 yds. Plus full reliability.
If I had no handguns, I would choose the 5.56 in Varmint Grenade loading-to keep the hood safe. A big dog would be nice- but as L-52 stated- you have to be there to train the hound, some of us are too dang busy!
And as bwaites stated-can ya trust them??? Throw a dog a steak-med. rare- he'll polish your shoes! Do the laundry too!!!!! Protect your family-you too. Take a carry class.
Join the NRA for a start.
I'll post a pic soon of a .45 ACP recovered thru the gel= OMG! Federal Hydro shock.

