Poll: Preferred home defense rifle caliber, suppressed SBR or Bullpup
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5.56x45
44.12%
30 44.12%
300 BLK
7.35%
5 7.35%
6.5 Grendel
7.35%
5 7.35%
6.8 SPC II
2.94%
2 2.94%
5.45x39
0%
0 0%
5.7x28
1.47%
1 1.47%
.50 Beowulf
4.41%
3 4.41%
.458 SOCOM
1.47%
1 1.47%
Other (if other, specify in comments)
30.88%
21 30.88%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is your preferred Home Defense caliber, suppressed SBR or Bullpup
#80
For general perimeter security and some attack work, I fell in love with Shepherds, mainly because of their intellect and general temperament, but I'm not a breeder or formally-trained trainer. I know I learned a lot of things from the Shepherds about movement, and how much I could trust them to do things a human needs years of training to barely be able to do.

I would own a shepherd if it weren't for my travel schedule. You can't just dump them off on people, and they shed like nobody's business.

Speaking of working with dogs and shooting in the house, yet another reason to go suppressed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What is your preferred Home Defense caliber, suppressed SBR or Bullpup - by LRRPF52 - 01-05-2014, 09:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)