Poll: Preferred home defense rifle caliber, suppressed SBR or Bullpup
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5.56x45
44.12%
30 44.12%
300 BLK
7.35%
5 7.35%
6.5 Grendel
7.35%
5 7.35%
6.8 SPC II
2.94%
2 2.94%
5.45x39
0%
0 0%
5.7x28
1.47%
1 1.47%
.50 Beowulf
4.41%
3 4.41%
.458 SOCOM
1.47%
1 1.47%
Other (if other, specify in comments)
30.88%
21 30.88%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is your preferred Home Defense caliber, suppressed SBR or Bullpup
#42
stanc Wrote:I have to say, though, that I am shocked, amazed, and astounded that not one single person has opted for 6.5 Grendel. I mean, where is the loyalty of members of the Horde, anyway??? :eek: Wink

An 85-95 grain Grendel might be an ok choice inside, but it would not be the first choice you would pick would it?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What is your preferred Home Defense caliber, suppressed SBR or Bullpup - by KentuckyBuddha - 01-05-2014, 02:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)