Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Introducing the Rocky Mountain Reloading 6.5 Grendel upper (Seekins + Shilen barrel)
#15
second strike Wrote:not to be too negative but i really don't understand how a company that is assembling uppers can order barrels without knowing what twist they're getting,,and after receiving them not know how to measure twist..that makes me hesitate a bit..i'm sure i missed something and someone will set me straight..

Shilen is one of the top barrel makers in the world, just be able to get a number of their barrel is amazing in it self.
I would not worry about what twist a top tier barrel maker was going to use. I think londayjake was elated to just get
twenty barrels. I sure would be to get just one. In other words, do not worry about buying a Shilen barrel, it will shoot.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Introducing the Rocky Mountain Reloading 6.5 Grendel upper (Seekins + Shilen barrel) - by babue - 12-30-2013, 06:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)