12-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Underground Tactical Wrote:Thank you for the kind words, montana.
I assure you, we are NOT a fishing reel company. Underground Tactical is strictly a weapons manufacturing company. We started manufacturing our own weapons and suppressors and when the weapons ban rush happened at the end of 2012 BCGs were not available anywhere. So we decided to purchase a 13 axis swiss machine to make our BCGs. It was a perfect fit for us since we are a bunch of engineers and software developers. Our background gives us an advantage over other manufactures, we have the ability to write our own software for the machines. We found that the software the machines come with weren't efficient enough. We purchased the best machine in the country to manufacture our parts because we want nothing less for our very own weapons we sell. Since then we have purchased several machines. I assure you that you will only get a super high quality product from Underground Tactical. We have been silent the past three years with doing zero advertisement and letting the word get out by word of mouth here in Texas. While in the background we have been working very hard getting parts perfect, finding the best material suppliers, quality heat treaters and finishers. Because of our high quality, police agencies and SWAT teams around Texas have accepted our weapons and put us on their approved weapons list. This approved weapons list is extremely hard to get on. They put our weapons through some very extreme tests. This has made us very proud.
You will have nothing but friends here at Underground Tactical. We have the same passion and love for firearms just like you all. If you ever call us you will be greeted with a smile and understanding.
Since some have asked on this forum, our 6.5 Grendel bolts are based off of the "Beowulf" design.
We also offer other calibers for the AR as well.
We will not push our product on this forum, but only help contribute to the Grendel community.
I look forward to collaborating and offering our input with our new found friends here on the 6.5 Grendel forum.
Did I imagine it, or has the sun begun to show just a bit more brightly?

Seriously, I can't speak for the Horde, but I would like to say that your presence in the market is quite welcome, and doubly so, for supporting the beloved Grendel, as well. I join Montana in wishing you well, and may your 2014 be prosperous.
And as an afterthought, tactical fishing rods may have a market out there, someday.

