12-28-2013, 04:53 PM
WOW!!
Great help guys. Maybe I should re-phrase my question!
If, I want a spare bolt, what is necessary, after I get it in my grubby little fingers, do I have to do to make sure it is right for my existing rifle, carrier, etc.? Is it a drop-in, go shoot situation or is there something I have to do to match it to what I already have? I feel I am too ignorant to even ask sensible questions, but maybe you get the idea this time.
Thanks
Redraider
Great help guys. Maybe I should re-phrase my question!
If, I want a spare bolt, what is necessary, after I get it in my grubby little fingers, do I have to do to make sure it is right for my existing rifle, carrier, etc.? Is it a drop-in, go shoot situation or is there something I have to do to match it to what I already have? I feel I am too ignorant to even ask sensible questions, but maybe you get the idea this time.
Thanks
Redraider

