Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Introducing the Rocky Mountain Reloading 6.5 Grendel upper (Seekins + Shilen barrel)
#11
Keep The Change Wrote:Sweet looking uppers. I love the Seekins Stuff. If I didn't have the Vltor stripped upper under the bed, I would've gotten a Seekins upper to on my Grendel build.

This is off topic, but I'll have a bipod on mine and I like the flat Seekins Hand guard, would anybody be concerned about the strength of the flat bottom with the bi-pod on it after repeated use of plopping the gun down on the bi-pod. It probably shouldn't be an issue, it's not like you're throwing you gun down on the bi-pod abusively. If I'm careful in deploying and setting up even if in a hurry, it shouldn't be a problem. Never mind, dumb question.

I had the SP3R on a 300BLK SBR, but my can wouldn't fit inside it so I made a trade on it. Trust me, that thing ain't bending or flexing unless you purposefully make it do so. It mounts up 200% easier than your normal free float HG too.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Introducing the Rocky Mountain Reloading 6.5 Grendel upper (Seekins + Shilen barrel) - by MrFrankZ - 12-27-2013, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)