12-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Hi guys,
I just happened on a source for grendel bolts in Austin, Texas. This company just made a run for a Cut rifled barrel maker we have discussed on this board. The bolts are made of 9310 steel. The also make the extractors for the bolts. It cant hurt to have another source for bolts and parts for our grendels
According to the company they have just procured enough material to make a run of 3000 bolts. in the near future they will make Nib bolts.
Price has not been determined as of yet. I will keep you informed as I know more info
Underground Tactical Arms
Gun Store ยท Manufacturing
14141 Hwy. 290 W. #400, Austin, Texas 78737
(512) 829-4341
Today 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Company URL: http://www.undergroundtactical.com
Facebook Presence: http://www.facebook.com/undergroundarms
picture of bolts made
select photos
like the company if you are interested in their servvices.
I just happened on a source for grendel bolts in Austin, Texas. This company just made a run for a Cut rifled barrel maker we have discussed on this board. The bolts are made of 9310 steel. The also make the extractors for the bolts. It cant hurt to have another source for bolts and parts for our grendels
According to the company they have just procured enough material to make a run of 3000 bolts. in the near future they will make Nib bolts.
Price has not been determined as of yet. I will keep you informed as I know more info
Underground Tactical Arms
Gun Store ยท Manufacturing
14141 Hwy. 290 W. #400, Austin, Texas 78737
(512) 829-4341
Today 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Company URL: http://www.undergroundtactical.com
Facebook Presence: http://www.facebook.com/undergroundarms
picture of bolts made
select photos
like the company if you are interested in their servvices.
