Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Introducing the Rocky Mountain Reloading 6.5 Grendel upper (Seekins + Shilen barrel)
#6
Keep The Change Wrote:Sweet looking uppers. I love the Seekins Stuff. If I didn't have the Vltor stripped upper under the bed, I would've gotten a Seekins upper to on my Grendel build.

This is off topic, but I'll have a bipod on mine and I like the flat Seekins Hand guard, would anybody be concerned about the strength of the flat bottom with the bi-pod on it after repeated use of plopping the gun down on the bi-pod. It probably shouldn't be an issue, it's not like you're throwing you gun down on the bi-pod abusively. If I'm careful in deploying and setting up even if in a hurry, it shouldn't be a problem. Never mind, dumb question.

I've been watching 3 gun guys hammer them for at least 18 months, and I've not seen one bent yet. I'd bet Seekins would replace it if you bent one under normal use!
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Introducing the Rocky Mountain Reloading 6.5 Grendel upper (Seekins + Shilen barrel) - by bwaites - 12-26-2013, 04:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)