12-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Schwag173, I hope you're right about Magpul. It would be very nice to have a top quality plastic mag for the grendel. Although they would probably get mixed up with my 556 mags.
I really hope half of what is predicted for the Grendel by you guys, comes to fruition. I've yet to get one together and shoot it but the AR-15 platform and amazing ballistics is exactly what drove me to it. And it took my bro-n-law to suggest looking into the round for me to give it a gander.
I think some better marketing and publicity needs to be done to get it out there to the larger public.
I really hope half of what is predicted for the Grendel by you guys, comes to fruition. I've yet to get one together and shoot it but the AR-15 platform and amazing ballistics is exactly what drove me to it. And it took my bro-n-law to suggest looking into the round for me to give it a gander.
I think some better marketing and publicity needs to be done to get it out there to the larger public.

