Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I hate when that happens!
#17
45r Wrote:They have a 30 dollars off code going on now.

It's over soon.

Did you get to use it.

I wasn't aware of it, nor was it offered when I placed the Order on the phone. However, prompted by your heads-up, I E-mailed Customer Service, referencing today's Order, requesting it. Thanks!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I hate when that happens! - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 09-30-2013, 05:29 AM
I hate when that happens! - by dmsims21 - 09-30-2013, 11:29 AM
I hate when that happens! - by Whelenon - 09-30-2013, 01:24 PM
I hate when that happens! - by montana - 09-30-2013, 01:58 PM
I hate when that happens! - by Tedward - 09-30-2013, 03:47 PM
I hate when that happens! - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 10-03-2013, 11:24 PM
I hate when that happens! - by Tedward - 10-04-2013, 12:40 AM
I hate when that happens! - by Ridgerider - 10-04-2013, 02:15 AM
I hate when that happens! - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 10-05-2013, 01:03 AM
I hate when that happens! - by NugginFutz - 10-05-2013, 01:35 AM
I hate when that happens! - by NugginFutz - 10-05-2013, 01:40 AM
I hate when that happens! - by cory - 10-05-2013, 02:05 AM
I hate when that happens! - by LRRPF52 - 10-05-2013, 04:10 AM
I hate when that happens! - by Nukes - 10-05-2013, 09:26 AM
I hate when that happens! - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 12-24-2013, 09:56 PM
I hate when that happens! - by 45r - 12-24-2013, 11:43 PM
I hate when that happens! - by SHORT-N-SASSY - 12-25-2013, 01:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)