12-24-2013, 03:31 AM
Nukes Wrote:Yes, even my preliminary internet search shows the WSM/SAUM idea to be a non-starter.
You are too kind and I am too undeserving, but I am very lucky that we shoot with some seriously excellent shooters who are doing their best to coach.
...and those NEMOs are gorgeous. I wonder how that $100,000 titanium .308 shoots.
I've played with one of the WinMag Nemos. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be, and I can't figure out why. That stock is a big turnoff to me, so it could be just disappointment that they chose such a cheap looking stock carrying over. And if you are going that big, why not do it right and go with a cartridge with better ballistics, like one of the big 7mm's? BUT....Americans love their .30's!
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
