12-23-2013, 11:43 PM
Okay so I know that these pictures aren't the best, but I just couldn't wait. We have been waiting on these barrels for about 5 months now and they just came in. What you see here is two options. The first option is shown with a Seekins Billet upper, Seekins adjustable gas block, Seekins midlength melonite black gas tube, Seekins SP3R 15" or 12" handguard, Seekins muzzle brake/comp, 18" Match Shilen barrel with matching bolt from Shilen, Complete BCG, and an aluminum charging handle. We will be selling this complete upper for about $1,500.
The other is the same barrel/bolt/BCG, gas tube, and comp/brake, but the upper is a plain jane forged upper with a normal low profile gas block and the 13" Troy Alpha Rail. Not sure yet what it will cost but it should be at least $200 cheaper.
![[Image: AC8F74CD-A630-400C-9A36-86117139DF05_zpsmjhpmqwt.jpg]](http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee232/longdayjake/AC8F74CD-A630-400C-9A36-86117139DF05_zpsmjhpmqwt.jpg)
The seekins parts will look pretty similar to these .300 Blackout uppers only two inches longer.
![[Image: null_zps1480202d.jpg]](http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee232/longdayjake/null_zps1480202d.jpg)
Anyone interested?
Also, anyone know what the twist rate on the Shilen barrels is? I figured they would stamp it on the barrel but they didn't. Shilen is closed for a week for Christmas so I can't ask them yet but I would like to get that info on my website.
The other is the same barrel/bolt/BCG, gas tube, and comp/brake, but the upper is a plain jane forged upper with a normal low profile gas block and the 13" Troy Alpha Rail. Not sure yet what it will cost but it should be at least $200 cheaper.
![[Image: AC8F74CD-A630-400C-9A36-86117139DF05_zpsmjhpmqwt.jpg]](http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee232/longdayjake/AC8F74CD-A630-400C-9A36-86117139DF05_zpsmjhpmqwt.jpg)
The seekins parts will look pretty similar to these .300 Blackout uppers only two inches longer.
![[Image: null_zps1480202d.jpg]](http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee232/longdayjake/null_zps1480202d.jpg)
Anyone interested?
Also, anyone know what the twist rate on the Shilen barrels is? I figured they would stamp it on the barrel but they didn't. Shilen is closed for a week for Christmas so I can't ask them yet but I would like to get that info on my website.
