Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Range day with the 6.5
#4
LRRPF52 I pulled that load data from the Nosler reloading manual number 7. The load I tested is what they have listed as the most accurate load. I had seen the load data in the Grendel reloading book as well I just figured I would start with the lower of the 2 and see what happens. I am shooting a 24" Bartlein barrel.
PigOps I like your train of thought, I have some 123 A max's That I need to load and test out as well, they will have to wait till the next range day. So I think I have now found my go to gun unless I need the heavy hitting power then I will bring out the big guns!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First Range day with the 6.5 - by pug6.5 - 12-21-2013, 09:13 PM
First Range day with the 6.5 - by LRRPF52 - 12-21-2013, 10:20 PM
First Range day with the 6.5 - by PigOPs - 12-22-2013, 12:06 AM
First Range day with the 6.5 - by pug6.5 - 12-22-2013, 12:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)