12-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Nearly all of my 20 calibers are setup with chambers that have 0 or no more than .020 freebore. The 204 Ruger standard chambering is famous for excessive freebore. The 204 can be real picky about bullet jump. In an AR you are limited by the dreaded mag length, which would increase bullet jump even more. I would seat the bullets at the maximum length that will feed from the mag.
For 2014 I'm going to build another side charging 20 cal AR upper for live varmints, most likely in 20 Beggs (powder capacity of a .100 short 20 PPC), which I hoping will feed from a 7.62x39, 6.8 or Grendel mag.
For 2014 I'm going to build another side charging 20 cal AR upper for live varmints, most likely in 20 Beggs (powder capacity of a .100 short 20 PPC), which I hoping will feed from a 7.62x39, 6.8 or Grendel mag.
