Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel build has potential!
#6
It was an unusual zeroing session. I had a guy (who I didn't know) spotting for me and he was utterly useless.

Anyways, that low shot is from me holding at the top of the paper and it striking approx 4.6" low.

I'm betting velocity will not be an issue with some CFE, I have 4#'s in the garage waiting to be used.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel build has potential! - by GMinor - 12-17-2013, 07:07 AM
Grendel build has potential! - by Whelenon - 12-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Grendel build has potential! - by FlatsFlite - 12-17-2013, 08:45 PM
Grendel build has potential! - by GMinor - 12-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Grendel build has potential! - by LRRPF52 - 12-17-2013, 09:18 PM
Grendel build has potential! - by GMinor - 12-18-2013, 12:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)