Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel build has potential!
#1
Made it out to the range today and figured I would take the brand new Grendel with me. I only took one box of ammo with me (123 A-Max Factory loads) spent 15.. yes 15 GD rounds getting it on paper, wasn't having the best day at the range.. ANYHOW.. I found center finally (single hole below group), now I had 4 rounds left, so I pressed them of slowly and deliberately and came out with a 4 shot .4"x.7" (outside measurements) group at 100 yards.

[Image: IMG_0336.jpg]

That Bartlein barrel is a SHOOTER!!! Cant wait to see what she can really do past 100 yards. It is tempting to use it at the match on Sunday, but I think ill stick with the bolt gun...

[Image: IMG_0333.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel build has potential! - by GMinor - 12-17-2013, 07:07 AM
Grendel build has potential! - by Whelenon - 12-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Grendel build has potential! - by FlatsFlite - 12-17-2013, 08:45 PM
Grendel build has potential! - by GMinor - 12-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Grendel build has potential! - by LRRPF52 - 12-17-2013, 09:18 PM
Grendel build has potential! - by GMinor - 12-18-2013, 12:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)