12-15-2013, 12:29 AM
?
Just notice all the love for the 6.8 all over the place and just a quick search on Gunbot shows a ton of ammo out there along with accessories at all the major retailers. Do the same for the Grendel and I find next to nothing and even Midway seems to be cutting their losses and putting a lot of the Grendel stuff on Clearance which happens to be how I just got my Redding Dies for next to nothing. I Love the round but if it wasn't for having the option of reloading this caliber just wouldn't have been the choice for me. Just is kind of concerning.
Just notice all the love for the 6.8 all over the place and just a quick search on Gunbot shows a ton of ammo out there along with accessories at all the major retailers. Do the same for the Grendel and I find next to nothing and even Midway seems to be cutting their losses and putting a lot of the Grendel stuff on Clearance which happens to be how I just got my Redding Dies for next to nothing. I Love the round but if it wasn't for having the option of reloading this caliber just wouldn't have been the choice for me. Just is kind of concerning.

