11-25-2013, 03:47 AM
All you guys are asking is an awful lot right off the bat. This is the first set of bolts and there are a lot of people who need them. I imagine there will be a limited amount per person and if there is the demand, as it seems there is, they will need to make another batch.
Placing requests for 5 here and 6 there, extra extractors and so on is fictitious dreaming when there are only 250 bolts made, maybe they will run more once these come out. This started out as lets see how they go and fill the order for the Lilja Barrel Group Buy.
If the demand is so high, they will probably run 1,000 and if I read into as I do, I would be gearing up for at least that many. Now think of how much money he has put up front to just make 250? Multiply that by 4 and if they didn't sell leave that money sitting on the shelf. I don't think there is $50,000 floating around in everyone's wallets.
Placing requests for 5 here and 6 there, extra extractors and so on is fictitious dreaming when there are only 250 bolts made, maybe they will run more once these come out. This started out as lets see how they go and fill the order for the Lilja Barrel Group Buy.
If the demand is so high, they will probably run 1,000 and if I read into as I do, I would be gearing up for at least that many. Now think of how much money he has put up front to just make 250? Multiply that by 4 and if they didn't sell leave that money sitting on the shelf. I don't think there is $50,000 floating around in everyone's wallets.
