Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hog with TTSX
#1
Second kill today, a turkey, then a hog. I'm really deer hunting, oh well.... Its freezing rain and miserable. Better than the office though.

This was a 215 yd shot per the rangefinder. He was facing away, I hit him high in the shoulder. He dropped right there, but kicked around a bit.

The bullet exited, I've yet to retrieve a TTSX bullet. But I've shot a spike deer, a turkey and a small hog with them. All fell right there. Eventually I'll see how it does on larger game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4245[/ATTACH]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hog with TTSX - by Flyby - 11-24-2013, 04:04 AM
Hog with TTSX - by LRRPF52 - 11-24-2013, 04:07 AM
Hog with TTSX - by 81police - 11-24-2013, 04:23 AM
Hog with TTSX - by XcountryRider - 11-24-2013, 04:45 AM
Hog with TTSX - by XcountryRider - 11-24-2013, 04:46 AM
Hog with TTSX - by Flyby - 11-24-2013, 02:44 PM
Hog with TTSX - by jurassic - 11-24-2013, 05:02 PM
Hog with TTSX - by sneaky one - 11-24-2013, 05:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)