Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cans 'n bolts
#21
MrFrankZ Wrote:Forgive my ignorance, but in this case would you open the block up more or restrict the gas flow? I plan on running my 30 cal can on my 18" Satern mid-length with a JP adjustable, but after waiting all this time I would prefer not to muck it up.

No worries MrFrankz, I use a 30cal suppressor with my grendel (18" satern and a Jp adjustable block) with no ill affects at all. I have shot it more suppressed than unsuppressed. I have never had a problem, if I have one it wont be because of the suppressor. As said in above posts, the suppressor causes back presssure that gets the bolt nice and dirty but thats it. I turn the gas down 1/2 turn when suppressed and back up 1/2 turn when just using a brake. But I only shoot it suppressed now.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Cans 'n bolts - by Nukes - 11-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by NugginFutz - 11-18-2013, 04:10 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by KentuckyBuddha - 11-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by txgunner00 - 11-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by Nukes - 11-18-2013, 06:41 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by WildBill3/75 - 11-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by txgunner00 - 11-18-2013, 06:57 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by KentuckyBuddha - 11-18-2013, 07:04 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by MrFrankZ - 11-18-2013, 07:43 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by bwaites - 11-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by MrFrankZ - 11-18-2013, 09:57 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by Nukes - 11-18-2013, 10:17 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by MrFrankZ - 11-18-2013, 10:23 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by bwaites - 11-18-2013, 10:33 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by Nukes - 11-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by Nukes - 11-18-2013, 11:02 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by bwaites - 11-18-2013, 11:07 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by Nukes - 11-18-2013, 11:39 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by MrFrankZ - 11-18-2013, 11:57 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by Nukes - 11-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Cans 'n bolts - by Lead Chucker - 11-19-2013, 12:13 AM
Cans 'n bolts - by burnsome - 11-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Cans 'n bolts - by MrFrankZ - 11-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Cans 'n bolts - by Lead Chucker - 11-19-2013, 12:32 AM
Cans 'n bolts - by txgunner00 - 11-19-2013, 12:39 AM
Cans 'n bolts - by BjornF16 - 11-19-2013, 12:44 AM
Cans 'n bolts - by bwaites - 11-19-2013, 01:09 AM
Cans 'n bolts - by WildBill3/75 - 11-19-2013, 01:18 AM
Cans 'n bolts - by BjornF16 - 11-19-2013, 01:18 AM
Cans 'n bolts - by longdayjake - 11-19-2013, 08:38 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by MrFrankZ - 11-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Cans 'n bolts - by Lead Chucker - 11-19-2013, 10:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)