Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My build
#4
LRRPF52 Wrote:Looks like you're off to a great start. What will you be doing primarily with it? Hunting, target, or both?

Thanks. Target. I'm sure I would enjoy hunting but other than duck and goose hunting years ago, just never really maintained an interest. My dad is my venison supply every year so I just mooch off of him. Wink

There is a group here in SC that does long-range and across the course matches at Ft Gordon I've been wanting to go shoot.
If you are an Iraq or Afghanistan veteran please visit this site, you've earned it.
http://www.outwardbound.org/course-finde...adventures
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My build - by kg4kpg - 11-18-2013, 02:25 PM
My build - by Whelenon - 11-18-2013, 03:10 PM
My build - by LRRPF52 - 11-18-2013, 06:07 PM
My build - by kg4kpg - 11-18-2013, 06:52 PM
My build - by JDub - 11-18-2013, 08:55 PM
My build - by MrFrankZ - 11-18-2013, 09:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)