Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
123 sst shoulder
#4
Thanks for the reply guys. I have been using a 7mm rum, but the Grendel is so accurate, I can't bring myself not to use it. I am close to property boundary so I would really like to anchor the deer there. I can get on to neighbors property if one is hit, but not without some serious grumbling from the neighbor.

Excellent buck Y85, congratulations.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
123 sst shoulder - by Reaper - 11-17-2013, 10:11 PM
123 sst shoulder - by txgunner00 - 11-18-2013, 02:07 AM
123 sst shoulder - by Y85 - 11-18-2013, 12:41 PM
123 sst shoulder - by Reaper - 11-18-2013, 03:01 PM
123 sst shoulder - by hm2 clark - 11-19-2013, 03:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)