Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My build
#1
This is the beginning of my 6.5 build. Pretty much all I have left to do is get the barrel, BCG and gas block, then it will just need optics. What you see here is an Aero Precision upper and lower, ACE stock, Magpul MIAD grip and DPMS free-float tube. Standard trigger group but I had it. Maybe I can upgrade it later. So for now, it's just continue to save and wait to be able to afford and get on a list for a barrel and bolt.

Chris

[Image: null_zps9b5b2e25.jpg]
If you are an Iraq or Afghanistan veteran please visit this site, you've earned it.
http://www.outwardbound.org/course-finde...adventures
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My build - by kg4kpg - 11-18-2013, 02:25 PM
My build - by Whelenon - 11-18-2013, 03:10 PM
My build - by LRRPF52 - 11-18-2013, 06:07 PM
My build - by kg4kpg - 11-18-2013, 06:52 PM
My build - by JDub - 11-18-2013, 08:55 PM
My build - by MrFrankZ - 11-18-2013, 09:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)